Resonate! Inaugural Blog Post
Welcome to our inaugural Resonate! blog post. Hear from our founders, team members and guests on game-changing topics related to business, IT, media and technology. In addition to getting a glimpse from our viewfinder, you'll get time-tested advice, resources, reviews, and the chance to learn about best practices as well as up-and-coming innovations. For example,
- Want to know more about the funding world, and how to navigate it? Whether you are just starting out or have decades of experience, our funding topics will help you to more effectively find funding and increase your chances for application success so you can move on to do what matters most to your organization.
- Want to know whether the latest technology is all hype or could actually add value to your organization? Our IT experts will help put it all in perspective.
- Want product reviews and reflections on new and innovative ways to make your home connected, safer and more fun? We are always looking at what's new and on its way into the marketplace, saving you time, simplifying your life, and helping you make informed decisions.
- Interested in reading different professional and technical perspectives? Our team is constantly learning, and we love to share!
Just a note about the name of this blog. When coming up with a name, we wanted it to be rooted in one of our philosophies, which is to empower people to make a lasting impact. Impact is in fact at the very core of what we do and why. That's where our company name came from. And this blog is an extension of that philosophy through its very definition, represented in a verb action form:
resonate (verb) \ˈre-zə-ˌnāt\
- to continue to produce a loud, clear, deep sound for a long time
- to have particular meaning or importance for someone : to affect or appeal to someone in a personal or emotional way
So no matter your stripe - private sector, public sector or not-for-profit - from home owner to business owner, join the conversation!
Now let's get on with it, shall we?
Until next time.
Jane.comments powered by Disqus